Dynamic Integrated Services (DIS) is being recognized for its commitment to excellence in client service, employee recognition and retention, industry engagement and leadership, product innovation and other values that distinguish the company as a OrangeSlice 2024 Elev8 GovCon honoree.
The Federal GovCon sector continues to be one of the most complex and competitive marketplaces in the world and the consistent and long-term winners of today and tomorrow are those companies that understand they must not only bring to the table efficient and effective solutions, but also a corporate culture that demonstrates their own excellence, making them a beacon for talent, for partners, and for clients.
“Our team at DIS is committed to delivering at the highest levels of service and excellence for our client-partners,” said DIS Founder and Chief Executive Officer JD Sullivan. “Every day, we strive to bring our company values to life and lead through innovation, collaboration and an enduring focus on doing things the right way.”
The list of honorees (see below) represents a select group of federal government contractors that have been identified as #doingittherightway based on outstanding results in several key areas:
- Good Partner – in ways that go above and beyond to provide support, mentorship, engagement, to collaborate, and that bridge the divide, building one successful team to deliver for their client.
- Growing Your Talent – with a focus is on what is best for the individual.
- Philanthropy – that is driven by its team, by its focus, and by what is happening the world and communities it works in.
- Exemplify Innovation – and are guided by principles that understand the status quo is not enough and they must demonstrate they are doing more and doing better.
- Industry Engagement – that includes multiple aspects including mentorship, giving of time or services, sharing of intel, and will involve people from across the company and be driven by a desire to give back.
- Inclusive and Diverse – finding ways to have those voices heard, for combining those personalities on shared efforts for the betterment of all involved. • Sustainability Practices – demonstrating that everyone must do their part and they have identified and defined ways they can #dobetter for themselves and their government clients